Style Travel

Go-To OOTDs

March 22, 2016

What you’ll usually see me wearing out in a mall, or a movie or even on a simple hangout! Hihi.

I know I have been MIA for a while now but I’m back! I took advantage of the hiatus I had for a bit and really just enjoyed myself amidst of all the things that has been keeping me preoccupied! This short “break” of mine was mostly spent out with friends and family and I noticed my staple outfits whenever I go out! And so did my friends! :p

You can usually spot me in a mall, going around or eating LOL. Pretty much safe to say that I love malling! Given that, I would definitely love to check out SM Seaside City Cebu! As mentioned at my old Cebu post, I definitely fell in love with it! Now I have more reasons to fall in love with it because Cebu now has SM Seaside City Cebu– the biggest mall in Cebu! Bigger mall meaning more shops! It’s a go-to for a shopaholic like me! :p

I have been having a dilemma regarding my outfits, tbh. I feel like I have to dress better in a way? So be it out chilling with friends or what I feel like I should look my best! Here are some pegs I have in mind 😀 I made it color coordinated with the stairs or SM Seaside Cebu so I have an idea what to wear when I go there. <3 So these are the usual ootds you’ll see me in! 🙂

D3

Here’s something for the girly girls! This was actually almost what I wore during my blogaversary party last November! I opted for a red lip though but personally with loud colored outfits I’d prefer a nude lip with it 🙂 Dresses really make you look polished as it is!

B

As for this outfit, this is something you can wear daily. Both comfy and fitting for anywhere! I chose a black top and pointed flats to pair with the orange buttoned skirt just to balance it out. Basic yet stylish! Plus I feel like it’s something my style icon, Tswizzle will wear 😀

C

Another colorful ootd but doesn’t seem too loud. I love how I matched the yellow top with this pastel green skirt. And knowing me, I’ll rock a red lippie with it. Dainty and girly – tbh something you could wear to a date day :p

A3

As for this last look, this is very me. A baby blue wool sweater with white shorts and baby pink flats – it’s actually what I already wore! Baby blue-baby pink is my favorite combo, at least not too loud and not too lax also. 😀

So how about you guys? What are your go-to outfits whenever you go out malling? How I wish I could just fly now to SM Seaside Cebu so I could check it out and shop my troubles away. Lol. To my Cebuano friends and readers, hit it up for me and let me know what you think about it! I shall see you soon.~

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply rina macion March 22, 2016 at 2:40 pm

When ka pupunta ng Cebu?

• Reply Jansell March 23, 2016 at 10:17 am

I go for comfy top + shorts & ballet flats as mall outfit! 🙂

• Reply Lois Rivera March 29, 2016 at 5:45 am

It’s amazing that you plan every ootd that’ll match SM Seaside’s staircases though I really look forward to see you personally here in Cebu soon ☺

• Reply Arisse April 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm

i’ll let u guys know if ever i’ll go soon! 😀

• Reply Lois Rivera April 3, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Omg! Ate, I really wanna talk to you personally and I sent you an email hihi ☺

• Reply chielou garzo April 2, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I hate SM Seasides Stairs! Huhuu nakakahlo pramis! Kailan ka po babalik ng Cebu

• Reply Arisse April 3, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Hahahah but it’s cute!! 🙂 Hopefully soon 🙂

• Reply Christianne Yu April 4, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Very creative miss Arisse, i totally agree. I hope i was there to see you again when you were here. Give us a heads up if you’re coming to Cebu 🙂 ps. been an avid follower since you were still in college, with braces pa hehe

• Reply Lux G. April 18, 2016 at 3:42 pm

A comfy leggings, a comfy top and sneakers are definitely my favorite OOTD for malling.
    I like these.

• Reply CZARI.net May 1, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Hi, A and everyone. It’s my first time here. =) I love your blog. Super clean. I noticed all your go-to picks are short on the legs part — short skirts and shorts. And that’s the case because I guess the shoes would have to be flats, so that they’re comfortable to wear as you “go-to-anywhere”. Flats look so great on shorts and mini skirts. But for me, my problem is that closed shoes, and especially flat shoes, hurt my feet around. So, my go-to-shoes are usually wedges in sandal style. =)

<3 http://www.Czari.net

• Reply Thea tan May 4, 2016 at 12:06 am

BA’T BINIYAYAAN KAYO MAGING FASHIONISTA. I CANT EVEN PAIR A TSHIRT SA SHOES KO HUHUHUHUHU

• Reply Dessa Kaye Basul September 18, 2016 at 8:59 am

Come back here again here please. Cebu loves you too. I badly want to see you